Atlas Technologies, a rapidly-expanding company supporting the US Military and other Government entities, is seeking a passionate, flexible, highly-motivated SCCM/Content Delivery Engineer to join our group of professionals
- Be part of a team that is responsible for engineering efforts related to patch delivery, application delivery, OS delivery, and enterprise monitoring.
- Provide engineering support to automate hardware and software identification to improve Cyber visibility; automate security and administrative remediation actions to ensure more timely responses to compliance requirements
- Develop an automated software retrieval capability for end users to reduce configuration management noise
- Engineer deployment methods for both software and patches to ensure Cyber compliance in the enterprise.
- 10 years of hands on experience or 5+ years with a BS in Information Technology, Engineering, etc.
- 8570 qualifications
Working knowledge and at least 5 years recent experience with:
- SCCM (2012 or newer)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Windows 10
- Active Directory Tools
- Windows PowerShell scripting
- Adaptiva OneSite
- Flexera AdminStudio
- Wsus Server
- Design Configuration for SCCM Environment
- Document Configuration Design
- Microsoft Installer Package (MSI), SMS installer. Understanding of the differences and unique requirements of deployment between and physical and virtualized environment.
What is Atlas, you ask?
Atlas is a fast-growing information technology services company servicing a range of DoD customers. Our core values directly contribute to our success and growth. Atlas enjoys success by combining nimble management, a top-notch technical team, and unequaled customer service. We are extremely passionate about our platform, as well as our relationships among our team and with our customers.
Life at Atlas
Our focus can be summed up succinctly To create a positive impact for our clients, community, and country, we integrate reliable, intuitive IT solutions for the warfighter.
Atlas offers you:
Growth potential and ability to lead change
Company leadership that believes in learning, teaching, passion, and flexibility
Challenging, motivating and fun work environment
Company culture that is guided by our core values
Agile product management methodologies with minimal process overhead
Atlas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or protected veteran status. Visit ourcareers site to apply and join our growing team of professionals. Visit us onFacebook and Glassdoor to learn more about Atlas.
EEO is the Law Poster Pay Transparency Disability Rights
Department: Systems Engineering
Location: Alexandria , VA