Title: Schedule Management & Analysis SME
Job Location: Los Angeles AFB, CA
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Duties include, but not limited to:
Perform the following kinds of functions to include but not limited to: collecting, normalizing, and inputting data, cost modeling, performing in-depth research, reconciling complex data/information across multiple systems and reports, utilizing complex software in the development of analytical models, interpreting results to generate multiple recommended courses of action, building staffing packages, comprehending and applying concepts/guidance, effectively implementing instructions/policies into routine performance, and developing tools/applications to foster efficiency in day-to-day activities. Specific duties include:
- Document Review – Earned Value Management & Scheduling
- Integrated Baseline Review/Business Financial Review
- Program Contractor Compliance Analysis
- Program Contractor Performance Analysis
- Program Contractor Schedule Risk Assessment
- Program Contractor Over Target Baseline, Over Target Schedule, and Major Contract Modification Baseline Assessment
- Acquisition Reporting – Program Earned Value, Cost Performance, and Schedule Inputs
- Active DoD Top Secret Clearance (w ability to obtain SCI)
- Cost Estimating: 15 years of experience performing cost estimating activities for aircraft and/or spacecraft applications in the commercial, industrial, government agencies (only NASA, MDA, NRO, FAA, NGA, DOE), and/or military arena/ DoD, of which five years shall include duties/assignments specifically in support of space and/or ground systems that support/tracks space programs. Space programs are defined as systems that pass above earth’s atmosphere.
- Earned Value Management: 15 years of experience performing Earned Value Management activities in support of systems/programs that requires compliance with American National Standards Institute/Electronic Industries Alliance Standard 748C guidelines.
- Schedule Management : 15 years of experience performing schedule management activities in support of government acquisitions in Department of Defense, NASA, NRO, and Missile Defense Agency (MDA), of which five years of experience include performing schedule risk assessments. Possess a minimum of 6 semester units in any of the following: statistics, probability, and /or modeling & simulation or the combination of any of these courses.
- Master’s degree relevant to their area of expertise limited to the following: Management, Business, Economics, Finance, Operations Research Analyst, Accounting, Mathematics, Science, Technology, Engineering, or Statistics, or Cost Estimating/Analysis. At least three semester units of calculus is required for cost estimating positions.
- 5 Years of experience with:
- Automated Cost Estimating Integrated Tools (ACEIT)
- Any Cost Estimating Relationship (CER) database and/or other Space/Ground System related databases
- Microsoft Office Suite
- @ Risk
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Project
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Gym Memberships
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- On Site Cafeteria
- Paid sick days
- Life Insurance
- Military Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Events
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Professional Development