The Scheduler will be assisting in answering phones, communicating with technicians, checking in/checking out, use of database, and general follow-up with clients and technicians.
Role and Responsibilities – Primary
- Locate and assign resources for scheduling requests utilizing various tools within our database.
- Issue and reconcile work orders.
- Ensure that all documentation has been received.
- Maintain pricing for work orders within the guidelines set by Spencer Technologies.
- Assist with maintenance of the existing Subcontractor network.
- Proficient with basic computer skills, such as MS Word, MS Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Able to work independently and as a team player.
- Open availability (evenings and weekends).
- Minimum 3 years of customer service experience in a fast-paced business environment.
- Call center and/or dispatcher experience preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Business Applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Visio).
- Good understanding of technology concepts and design, specific focus on store/remote architecture.
- Retail or multi-store environment experience preferred, but not required.
- Excellent customer service skills and comfortable with remote/telephone support functions.
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work in both team environments and as an individual contributor.
- Ability to sit for extended periods at a keyboard to enter information and read displays.
- Ability to work various shifts as needed for coverage.