Providence is calling a Scheduler Dispatcher (PACE Program, Day Shift, 1 FTE) to Providence ElderPlace in West Seattle, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Create and maintain Clinic schedule for the PCP, RN, LPNs including booking exam rooms and nursing care areas.
- Maintain Clinic calendar.
- Input return visit requests and semi-annual assessments into schedule.
- Create and maintain schedule for the internal specialists including dentist, hygienist, optometrist, Ortho shoes and Psychiatrist.
- Schedule appointments for participants to see contracted medical specialists based on referrals made by Primary Care Providers.
- Coordinate participants medical appointment schedules with ADH and other disciplines.