At Alliance Radiology, our team members focus on transforming the patient experience and delivering exceptional quality care. Alliance Radiology has rapidly grown over the past 30 years by providing radiology service line solutions, outpatient center management services, and mobile radiology solutions (Per Diem, PT, and FT MRI, PET/CT, CT).
We are currently hiring a Full Time (9:00am-5:00pm)Scheduling Coordinator Brockton, MA!
The Scheduling Coordinator answers incoming calls and makes outgoing calls to schedule appointments and pre-register patients for Alliance Imaging sites nationionwide. Determines the needs of other calls and transfers to the appropriate personnel and ensures every customer receives the highest level of customer service.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Makes outgoing calls and receives incoming calls to schedule appointments and pre-register patients based on the daily Task List.
- Follows prescribed list of questions and provides standardized responses to get and give information during scheduling/pre-register calls.
- Determines needs of customers' incoming calls on company's toll free service and transfers to appropriate personnel to meet their needs.
- Completes any additional job duties given by the Scheduling Manager or Scheduling Lead.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required.
- 1-2 years of medical scheduling experience required.
- Able to work with multi-phone systems, computers and general office equipment.
- Must have good communication and interactive skills to work with Patients, Physicians and TMs.
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services, we are an equal opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, status as a protected veteran, or disability.