DSI believes that success is bred in the recruiting, selection, supervision, and training of each and every employee. Believing in the need for ongoing and perpetual training helps to set DSI apart from its competitors. Many companies give testimonials about their commitment to customer service and employee satisfaction but few deliver on that promise. That is where the DSI motto, “DWYSYWD", comes into the picture. Simply stated, DSI strives to “DO WHAT YOU SAY YOU WILL DO”.
The staff at DSI believes that if we understand the culture and mindset of our customers then we can more easily create a unique service solution to reflect it. DSI strives to create a work experience for our employees reflecting the work culture, principles, and values of our clients as well as of DSI, and based upon this, we screen employees for skills, philosophies, and attributes that reflect both. In doing so, we believe DSI delivers employees and service mutually beneficial to everyone.
Job Skills / Requirements
DSI Security is currently searching to fill an immediate opening for a Scheduling & Payroll Coordinator / Office Manager in the Atlanta, GA area.
Benefits include: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, LTD, Life Insurance, 401k (w/company match), Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Must be able to pass a Criminal Background, Drug Screen, MVR check and provide references
• High school diploma or GED
• Valid driver’s license
• Management / supervisory experience
• Experience in payroll and/or accounting is preferred
• Must possess excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills
• Experience working with Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word and Outlook)
• A friendly Customer-Service Oriented attitude.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Manage day-to-day activities of the branch office
• Maintain communication with Branch Management as it pertains to all branch issues.
• Provide support to branch personnel for the successful daily operation of the branch office, as well as ensuring total customer satisfaction.
• Provide friendly assistance and customer service to Clients, Branch Personnel, Security Officers, Site Supervisors, Field Supervisors, Accounting Department, Payroll Department, and all others who may contact you for assistance.
• Responsible for managing the employee time and attendance system and investigating and rectifying any issues related to the same.
• Responsible for the day-to-day activities associated with payroll by maintaining schedules and posts worked by Security Officers by regular update and maintenance of DSI's payroll system.
• Assist in the hiring and recruiting process.
• Ensure proper entry of new hire information into the employee and payroll system.
• Ensure all new hire paperwork is completed prior to employees first day of work.
• Ensure that all separation reports are sent in a timely fashion to Accounting and that the payroll system is kept up to date.
• All other duties as assigned.
Additional Information / Benefits
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan - With DSI match
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- DSI Security is a Drug Free employer and complies with all applicable laws regarding affirmative action and equal opportunity in all its activities and programs and does not discriminate against anyone protected by law because of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, handicap, or status as a veteran or disabled veteran.
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the Operations
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.