The Sunshine House is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced school-age teacher to manage our Afterschool and Summer Camp Programs.
The ideal candidate is creative, professional, and has experience working with children ages 5-12 in a licensed childcare or afterschool program.
This is a part-time position, 1:30-5:30 .pm. Monday through Friday.
- Colorado Group Lead qualifications required.
- Must be21 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent; higher level degrees preferred.
- Must have at least six months experience working in a licensed childcare or afterschool program.
- Must be certified in CPR and First Aid or become certified upon hire.
- Must be adaptable in a continuously changing, fast-paced environment and enjoy participation in activities like singing, dancing, jumping and running.
- Must pass state background check and health assessments.
- Must have a clean driving record(no more than 2 violationsin the last five years) and undergo bus safety training upon hire.
P.S. Karaoke skills a plus!
Join our fun and growing team! Apply today!