PAY GRADE: B
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
POSITION IS FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR.
2 HOURS/DAY - 1 HOUR A.M. AND 1 HOUR P.M.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (These duties are a representative sample; position assignments may vary.)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: (positions in this class typically require):
High School Diploma or G.E.D.; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
LICENSING REQUIREMENTS: (positions in this class typically require):
Depending on assignment, may require:
• Ability to complete Crossing Guard training.
KNOWLEDGE: (position requirements at entry):
· Basic safety and security principles, practices, equipment, and procedures;
customer service principles.
SKILLS: (position requirements at entry):
· Recognizing potential security risks;
· Providing customer service;
· Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.
Positions in this class typically require: reaching, finger dexterity, and grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
The above job description is intended to represent only the key areas of responsibilities; specific position assignments will vary depending on the business needs of the department.
Return To Work Retirees will have an hourly rate approximately 9% lower than listed below without falling below minimum wage.