We are currently seeking�a�School Intervention Specialists for our Eastern Shore Crisis Response team.�The School Intervention Specialists are responsible for the assessment and in home treatment for clients in the community. These individuals provide direct care, document all visits and interactions associated with the case, are the onsite resource for any relevant clinical information and the liaisons for collaboration with other involved parties including community providers.�
- Perform an environmental and safety assessment upon entry to the community or residential setting where visit is to take place
- Perform assessment for SI and develop safety plan if necessary
- Perform an assessment of client and diagnostic evaluation if appropriate
- Develop a treatment plan collaboratively with client based on identified client needs
- Can effectively utilize crisis intervention skills when necessary
- Can build rapport with a wide variety of clients and work from a culturally competent perspective
- Can identify need for medical and/or substance abuse treatment and make appropriate referrals
- Has adequate knowledge of community resources and provides appropriate referrals to clients both mental health and non-mental health
- Can implement brief therapeutic strategies that are effective in reducing client�s mental health symptoms
- Demonstrate knowledge of short-term, crisis focused modalities
- Set short-term and measurable goals
- Able to demonstrate the capacity to work with a wide range of clients; child and adolescent, adult, dual diagnosis and geriatric
- Provide individual, family and couples counseling, as needed
- Complete all documentation in a timely manner using EMR
- Participate in all required trainings
- Abide by all federal, state and local confidentiality regulations
- Comply with all mandatory reporting
- Comply with all of programs contractual and operational guidelines as outlined by your manager
- Check work e-mail according to agency protocol
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in social work or a related degree required. Masters degree preferred.�
- At least one year of experience working with families or children.
- LGSW Licensure�or eligible preferred.
- Must have a vald drivers license with proof of insurance and no more than 2 points on state license.
- Must be available to work all shifts as assigned.
Affiliated Sant� Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.�Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. Affiliated Sant� Group participates in E-Verify.