CHILD & ADOLESCENT BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Position Available: School-basedTherapist
- In addition to conducting Individual and Family Therapy, duties and opportunitiesmay include conducting Diagnostic/Mental HealthAssessments, Group Therapy, and Mental Health Consultation& Prevention.
- Position willbe predominantlyschool-based, and will likely also include some office-based and/orcommunity-based, including client home visits.
- Populations served mayrange from early childhood to transition-aged adolescent and young adults with a wide range of diagnoses and presenting problems.
- Flexibility to work after school and evenings (some evening hours are required to accommodate family schedules and ensure family involvement in services), and possibly Saturdays.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience/skillorwillingness to obtain skills in working with a variety of special populations including early childhood, traumatized and victimized children &youth, transition-aged adolescents, youth with sexual behavior problems, chronic & severelyemotionally/behaviorally impaired youth.
- Ability to engagea wide range of clients and parents, including thosefrom diverse populations, and those uncertain about the value and/or necessity of MH services.
- Ability to work effectively with other professionalsboth within and outside the mental health profession.
- Experience/skill or willingness to obtain skills in applicable modalities and interventions, including, but not limited to, evidenced-based /evidenced-informedpractices as required.
- Training and practice experience that is “trauma-informed” as well asbackground in such approaches as Feedback Informed Treatment or modalities such as Trauma–focused CBT, Motivational Interviewing, DBT, DINA andIncredible Years (for early childhood populations), and others matched to our population are valuable.
- Must be culturally competent and willing to work with clients and families within various and diverse populations.
- Licensed in the state of Ohio via the Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage and Family Therapist Board, or the Ohio Board of Psychology.
Salary Range/Compensation: Based upon licensure status and direct care hours provided.
Hours: Full-time and part-time positions available. Some evening (and possibly Saturday) hours required.
Send Résumé/Apply By: Ongoing until position is filled
To: Mary Frazier, Administrative Assistant
Questions To: Georgene Voros, LPCC-S, Chief Clinical Officer
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Stark Co. – EEO-6
Form # 02.06-FO-1294-01