Now Hiring Part-Time School Bus Drivers in Hamden, CT
At First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and neighbors!
We are proud to offer:
- $16.50/HR starting wage, up to $21.00/HR based on experience.
- Fantastic paid training*
- Time off during school holidays
- Company paid medical benefits, vision, dental, 401k, chiropractor visits, acupuncture visits, Homeopathic visits*
- $275 a year towards a gym membership
- Bring your kids to work with you, with our child ride along program.*
*Conditions may apply, please see location for details.
As a First Student Bus Driver, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Safely transports passengers
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
- Assists students in the loading and unloading process
Requirements of a School Bus Driver:
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
- Be subject to a background check, drug screen & physical
Through our commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best means we’ve created a working environment that you’ll love.
And, because we’re a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you’ll also enjoy real security, a brilliant future, and fantastic training.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
Equal Opportunity Employer
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status