SIGN-ON BONUS of $1,500 for all CDL driving roles AND PAID STUDY SESSIONS for anyone that does not have a current CDL + endorsements!!!
Come join our growing team! Becoming a school bus driver is such a rewarding role. You have the ability to change a child’s life. Help our children learn how to safely ride in a school bus, ensure each child gets a smiling face in the morning and before they get home for the day. The ways you can impact a child’s live is endless. Take the challenge and become a school bus driver today!!!
Our school bus drivers work a variety of shifts, based on availability (Morning routes, Mid-day routes, Afternoon routes, Sporting Charter runs).
GO Riteway Transportation Jobs Offer:
- PAID available study sessions, while you prepare to take your CDL exam
- PAID Behind the Wheel training on-site
- Competitive weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Child Ride-along program
- Part-time and Full-time opportunities, based on your availability
- On-call options
- Opportunity for growth
- Drivers must possess and maintain a valid Wisconsin Driver’s License and have a good driving record.
- Drivers must be at least 21 years of age with a minimum of three years continued, valid licensed driving status.
- Drivers must be able to obtain and maintain a valid Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with school bus (S) and passenger endorsements (P).
- Driver must successfully pass a company sponsored Department of Transportation (DOT) physical, pre-employment drug test; also meet Department of Transportation requirements
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability