Seattle Lake City is Hiring School Bus Drivers!
At First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and neighbors!
We are proud to offer:
- NEW starting wage $25-$30.40 per hour!
- Free CDL permit prep Training*
- Paid training once CDL permit has been obtained *
- Guaranteed Hours on school days (Working AM/PM split shift required)*
- Monday-Friday scheduled, no weekends required!
- Dental and Vision coverage/ Credit Union*
- Attendance Bonus*
- $500 A year medical stipend after 6 months of employment or 82% company paid employee medical coverage for all part-time employees*
- Pension program with 50 cents per hour company contribution*
- Up to 8 days paid time off and monthly attendance bonuses (must complete training and obtain CDL to be eligible) *
As a First Student Bus Driver, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Safely transports passengers
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
- Assists students in the loading and unloading process
Requirements of a School Bus Driver:
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
Through our commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best means we’ve created a working environment that you’ll love.
And, because we’re a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you’ll also enjoy real security, a brilliant future, and fantastic training.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
Call 206-763-2222 ext. 101 for Questions!
*See Location for details
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.