Now Hiring Part-Time School Bus Drivers for the City of Stamford
At First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and neighbors!
We are proud to offer:
- $24.00/hr average starting wage- Top driver rates average $26.67/hr**
- Local shuttle transportation available for employee
- Paid Training leading to your CDL!*
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days*
- Paid Medical Benefits!
- Weekly Attendance/Safety Bonus opportunity*
- Extra earning potential with sports games and other trips!
*Conditions may apply, please see location for details.
** Hourly rate include weekly attendance bonus
As a First Student Bus Driver, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Safely transports passengers
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
- Assists students in the loading and unloading process
Requirements of a School Bus Driver:
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
- Be subject to a background check, drug screen & physical
Through our commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best means we’ve created a working environment that you’ll love.
And, because we’re a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you’ll also enjoy real security, a brilliant future, and fantastic training.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
Equal Opportunity Employer
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status