Now Hiring Part-Time School Bus Drivers in Westmont, IL- $18.50/HR Starting Wage, Paid CDL Training, & $1000-$3000 Sign-On Bonus!
We will train you to get your CDL and PAY YOU while we do it!
Apply today and take advantage of our new starting wage! Drivers starting wage is now $18.50/ HR!
At First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and neighbors!
We are proud to offer:
- $18.50/HR Starting Wage (pay for experience)*
- $1000 Sign On Bonus (Inexperienced drivers)**
- $3000 Sign On Bonus (Experienced, fully permitted/licensed drivers)**
- Paid CDL Training!*
- 2% Annual Retention Bonus*
- Life Insurance! (See location for details!!)
- 4 Hours guaranteed per day/20 Hours guaranteed per week; additional hours available (drivers avg 30-40 hours per wk)*
- Summer School and Trip work available – Work year round with School Holiday breaks*
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401K Match up to $500 Available*
- Non-Union Shop
As a First Student Bus Driver, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Safely transports passengers
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
- Assists students in the loading and unloading process
Requirements of a School Bus Driver:
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
- Be subject to a background check, drug screen & physical
Through our commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best means we’ve created a working environment that you’ll love. And, because we’re a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you’ll also enjoy real security, a brilliant future, and fantastic training.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
**Offer ends 1.31.2020
Equal Opportunity Employer
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status