Be a difference maker, with Learning Care Group. We are a community of collaborative, bold, fun, dedicated individuals, whose passion is the many children we guide, teach, and protect every day. As early education leaders, we’re making a strong, lasting, positive impact on children. Here, you’ll find a dynamic environment and culture that is open, friendly, welcoming, and collaborative. Are you ready to be an inspiring, innovative force that prepares children for elementary school—and beyond? Their future begins now. And so does yours.
"No Nights, No Weekends! Ask About our $1,000 Sign-on Bonus!"
The School Education Manager (“SEM”) is responsible for the introduction, execution and oversight of all School educational offerings. The SEM develops, trains, and coaches School staff members and ensures the effective delivery of all educational programs along the School Readiness Pathway. The SEM also serves as an ambassador for the School to prospective families and shall lead family communication on all aspects of Company curricula. Some of the exciting things that you will do as a School Education Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Observes and evaluates program delivery and curriculum implementation at the School and ensures regular child assessments occur along the School Readiness Pathway.
- Understands and employs the Learning Care System (“LCS”) to deliver bi-weekly usage reports and monthly achievement reports to stakeholders.
- Regularly conducts observations in all classrooms and provides ongoing feedback on curriculum implementation, classroom management, and lesson planning, by utilizing the available SEM tools and resources.
- Monitors and implements positive behavior strategies, including but not limited to, observing and evaluating the implementation of teacher selected myPath strategies, utilizing Positive Behavior Support tools and processes, and regularly coaching staff members on Early Childhood and Company best practices.
- Works in tandem with the School Director to prepare for and maintain accreditation status. The SEM may be tasked with special work projects, by the Director, to ensure the effective delivery of educational programming and the maintenance of accreditation status.
- Understands and articulates, to School staff and families, Company brand philosophy, core values, and selling points of curricula.
- Be responsible for staying up-to-date on company program offerings and ensures school operates with the most up-to-date curriculum/program expectations.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs for the communities that we service.
- Recruit, select and retain quality staff.
- Help achieve profitability for the company.
• Must meet state licensing requirements for education and experience.
• Must meet all quality rating standards as it relates to education and experience as set forth by the state and accreditation agent.
• Must have a minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, Early Elementary or related field.
• Must have at least two (2) years of experience in an early childhood program with at least two (2) years as a lead teacher.
We at Learning Care Group know our best asset is our people! So we’ve made a commitment to ensure all employees feel valued, with a robust, comprehensive offering that is competitive and exceeds your expectations. That means market-relevant compensation, a targeted range of health and wellness benefits (including life insurance, dental, vision, as well as medical available for full-time positions), and retirement planning, with our new 401k match. For us, it’s simple: Provide great rewards, keep employees engaged, and create difference makers. We encourage your talent, recognize your potential, and support your growth through ongoing training and development so you can give children a great start. We also offer tuition reimbursement, assistance with gaining a CDA (worth college credit toward an Early Childhood degree), and our exclusive Master Teacher program to enhance your skills—and increase your pay. Don’t wait. Start strong today.