Position Title:School Police Officer
Location:Gateway School District
Reports To:Building Principal(s)
Term:10 month (follows Student Calendar)
- Honorably Discharged from Pennsylvania State Police or from a Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Municipal police force.
- Must meet qualification standard with District-approved service weapons.
- Current Clearances – Child Abuse (Act 151), FBI (Act 114) and Criminal History (Act 34).
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully both verbally and in writing.
- Possess a valid PA Driver’s license and a good driving record and be willing to submit DMV clearance check.
For more details, please see attached job description.