Growing Scientific Biotech company is introducing new instrument for high volume lab testing serving the Food /Beverage and Pharma sectors is seeking a Sales Executive to develop this vertical and become the product expect to drive growth.
- Develops and implements a strategic plan for the nationwide demonstration and sales promotion of Company’s diagnostic instrument. Will involve and engage multiple stakeholders and buyers in the development of opportunities to sell the instrument within targeted opportunities. Leads the development of a sales process through to successful closure.
- Effectively presents relevant product features / benefits and economic justifications using existing selling tools as well as creating new tools specific to each customer situation to define the value of Product. Coordinates all decision makers to arrive at a contractual purchase agreement
- Responsible for maintaining and growing the base revenue stream and insuring customer satisfaction through consistent and ongoing customer contact
- Works effectively with Company customer facing associates (Product Specialists from Headquarters, Service Engineers, and Applications Specialists) as well as Company’s distribution partners, where appropriate, to support the customer in growth and long-term retention activities
- Attains or exceeds the overall sales plan and provides customer support for the instrument’s portfolio of features: Food & Diary and Pharmaceutical microbiology.
- Manages the sales process consisting of the laboratory (food, dairy, hygiene and pharma), plant managers, and administration (Laboratory Committee, Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, IT, Senior Levels of Company Administration) in the USA market.
- Develops, documents, and drives the customer buying process through full utilization and strategic account sales plan involving multiple stakeholders and buyers in the growth of the assigned products