As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Performs assays and lab procedures related to Multiplex IHC assays including fluorescent imaging, antibody staining, PBMC isolation, and tissue sectioning according to SOPs using appropriate laboratory techniques
- Maintains laboratory notebooks, SOP documents, and computer databases
- Assists with product development, including development and validation of new Multiplex IHC assays
- Performs sample intake and accessioning
- Manages, monitors, and maintains equipment, facilities, and supplies. This will include routine handling and lifting of laboratory supplies and bench-top equipment
- Works in a professional and collaborative manner with coworkers and customers
- Provides operational support for testing activities including reagent preparation, cleaning activities, and equipment maintenance
- Works on routine assignments as well as other assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations
- BS, MS or PhD in Molecular Biology, Genetics, Biochemistry, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years lab experience is required
- Experience in histology or microscopy is preferred
- Experience with flow cytometry and ELISA is beneficial
- Proficient in standard molecular biology techniques, including nucleic acid extractions
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented setting
- Strong attention to detail
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance with export control laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions will be screened pre-interview to determine their eligibility in light of export control restrictions.