My name is Crystal Valdez and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Scientist for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Spring House, PA. Details for the position are as follows:
- The Senior Associate Scientist will join the Discovery team within the Oncology Department and aide in the advancement of early stage therapeutic targets in ImmunoOncology.
- S/he will be responsible for acting independently to generate relevant data for selection of clinical candidates as well as early target discovery and validation.
- The Senior Associate Scientist will design, perform and interpret complex in vitro, ex vivo and in vivo experiments.
- Flow cytometry and MSD experience is required. Proficiency in cellular immunologic assays that could include FACS, ELISAs, cell proliferation, cellular cytotoxicity, immune cell isolation from whole blood or tissues, cell culture, is ideal.
- A B.S. /B.A. with 4-8 years of experience OR a M.S. with 3-5 years of experience performing progressively advanced duties at the Associate Scientist II level, or the equivalent training/experience is required.
- Strong cell biology and assay development skills are required.
- Previous experience analyzing immune compartments/responses in presence of therapeutics is highly desirable.