- Acts as a receptionist for client facility to control access through the admittance process.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Observes and reports incidents or suspicious activity to client representatives, company management, life/safety personnel.
- Prepares logs or reports as required for site; writes and/or types reports and/or enters information in a computer using standard grammar; inspects security control logs and takes action as required.
- Provides administrative support, such as answering telephone, taking and delivering messages or transferring calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Keyboarding, basic computer usage and operating controls; may be required to operate various software applications.