Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Screening/Metal Detection Officer
• Conducts metal detection screening of all personnel entering and exiting secure areas to prevent the infiltration/exfiltration of unauthorized data bearing devices and electronics.
• Escalates information about incidents that occur at their screening checkpoint.
• Performs other duties as directed by the screening supervisor or Supplier management.
• Completes the Shift Activity Report (SAR) and submits it to the screening supervisor at the end of their shift, or as directed by the screening supervisor.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience with security control room equipment and operations, including metal detection screening, access control, intrusion detection and incident response protocol.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Must possess a current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.