Overland park Ks66251
IT Support Specialist I provides support for low complexity applications. Creates and develops software solutions to application errors reported. Escalates unresolved issues to proper personnel. Bachelors Degree or equivalent. 1-2 years related work experience in an IT support role.
- Seeking a motivated IT candidate to fill a production application support role for Sprint¿s phone and SIM card programming applications.
- Team member will have the opportunity to support the certification process before each Sprint device is launched.
- Job responsibilities include troubleshooting production issues, root cause, application administration, monitoring, error handling, reporting, and managing code deployments.
Required Skill Sets:
- UNIX / Linux Command Line
- UNIX Shell & Perl Scripting