Sentinel is seeking a Scrum Certified Project Manager to join our growing deployment team. Your experience within an Agile based environment will have you focusing on Microsoft projects to include O365 migrations, Sharepoint, and Azure. Your proven ability to manage multiple projects and work productively will aid in your success to meeting deadlines and budgets. This is a full time opportunity located at our Downers Grove, IL headquarters.
- The ideal candidate will be PMP and Scrum certified.
- Experience in management of Microsoft Application deployments and cloud solutions.
- Experience managing projects focusing on O365 migrations, Sharepoint migrations, AWS, IaaS and/or Azure
- Experience with DevOps projects to include software releases, Agile projects, and custom programming
- Experience with tools such as Visio and MS Project
- ServiceNow experience is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- The ideal must be able to communicate effectively with cross functional teams
- The candidate must have a car, as this position requires travel between location and the transportation of equipment
- A valid driver’s license and proof of vehicle insurance will be required
- Legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Must demonstrate a “can-do” attitude
We focus on candidates that display our “ACE” factor – Attitude, Compassion, and Enthusiasm to deliver quality solutions with exceptional customer service.
What you get:
We offer an energetic work environment with many corporate culture amenities, competitive salary, and rich benefit plan including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, 529, Life Insurance, Income Protection Short and Long-Term Disability, Medical and Child/Elder Care, Flexible Spending Account Plans, Employee Assistance Program, Two weeks vacation, additional paid time-off for Personal and Sick, certification and hands-on training, and discounts for local event entertainment and health clubs.
MOTIVATED…..make IT happen!
Awarded Chicago Tribune TOP WORKPLACE nine consecutive years
Sentinel delivers solutions that can efficiently address a range of IT needs – from security, to communications, to systems & networks, to software applications, to cloud and managed services; all of which include our staffing solutions for our clients. Since 1982, Sentinel has grown from providing technology maintenance services to our current standing as one of the leading IT services and solutions provider in the US. We have aligned with many of today’s global technology leaders including Cisco, Dell, VMware and Microsoft. Sentinel services customers both nationally and internationally with primary support operating centers in Downers Grove (HQ), Chicago, and Springfield, IL; Phoenix, AZ.; Detroit, Lansing, and Grand Rapids, MI; Milwaukee, WI; Denver, CO; and Fort Lauderdale, FL.
If you are MOTIVATED… you can make IT happen at Sentinel. Our commitment to our employees is to create a work environment that encourages creativity, an entrepreneurial spirit, fosters growth through certification and hands-on training, and values a team-oriented culture with rewards based on impact!
If you share our passion about what technology can do and want to be part of a top workplace environment – we’d like to have you join our team. Learn more at www.sentinel.com/careers.
As part of Sentinel's employment process, candidates will be required to complete a background check. Only those who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Sentinel is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetics, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact SentinelHR1@sentinel.com.