*This program requires an MBI clearance. Selected candidate shall not start work until all clearance and security requirements are met and authorization and first day logistics are provided by the Program*
Description of Assignment: Scrum Master
- Assist with sprint ceremonies
- Release planning, backlog creation and grooming.
- Maintain RTC entries.
- Assist the teams in completing release objectives.
- Report on status and impediments
May also include:
- Participate in walkthroughs/meetings/reviews/coordination efforts
- Analyze requirements (Epic Scenarios) and develop test cases
- Assisting with meeting minutes
- Rational tools configuration
- Review/Analyze Test Documentation
- Understanding of Agile, SAFe and Scrum Framework (hands on experience) 3 years minimum
- Scrum Master Certified 2 years
- IBM Rational Team Concert 1 year minimum
- Microsoft Outlook/Skype 1 year
- Microsoft Office Word 1 year
- Solid (English) written & oral communication skills required for this team-oriented assignment. 5 years minimum
- Cross team collaboration 2 years
- Legacy mainframe Development; 5 years of experience
- Rational Tools (RTC, RQM, DNG); Trained
- Knowledge of current tax administration
- Test Strategy
- Requirement driven Testing
- Excellent communication skills with client stakeholders at all organization and technical levels
- Demonstrated ability to seek out information (proactive learning)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team
* Bachelor’s Degree or above preferred. More experience is required for non-degreed candidates.