This contractor role would not be aligned to 1 team but shift between various teams depending on the need either acting in a traditional BA capacity or scrum master capacity. This would be a Sr. level BA with real experience as a scrum master, but also not afraid to get into the weeds and do req. and refinement. I would say anyone who has not really worked in a BA capacity or in an agile environment would be out of scope.
- Independently elicit requirements by the use of interviews, workflow analysis, requirements workshops, and surveys to provide business process descriptions, business requirements, use cases, and user stories.
- Collaborate with project team members (developers, architects, product owners) to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Perform analysis of potential solutions against business requirements and financial impact to identify the best solution for the business.
- Actively engages with the client community (internal and external) throughout all stages of project lifecycle, including business requirement elicitation through implementation.
- Act as a facilitator for UAT (User Acceptance Testing) with the client, third party vendors or other testers that use the product, leveraging acceptance criteria defined with the business partner.
- Experience, comfort level and success working in agile environment
- Strong experience with writing business requirements, use cases and user stories
- Experience working as a Scrum Master
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, ability to influence without authority.
- Detail oriented and possess exceptional organizational, time management, and problem solving skills.
- Good communicator who wants to work in a team environment
- Motivated by small quick wins and process improvement
Interested candidates should send resumes to email@example.com
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.