Our innovative and industry leading client is seeking a high caliber and motivated Scrum Master in the Cincinnati, OH area. This is an immediate hire position with a dynamic company that is on the forefront of modern Agile best practices.
As the Scrum Master, you will inspire and empower collaborative teams to deliver quality, innovative, and highly scalableweb-based applications to end clients. The ideal Scrum Master is passionate about Agile and thrives in enabling teams to perform at their best by leveraging Agile best practices. You enjoy partnering with product owners and technical teams to facilitate scrum ceremonies, daily standups, grooming sessions, sprint planning, and demos with key stakeholders.
Salary Range: $105,000 to $145,000 + Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K matching
Requirements for Scrum Master:
- 3+ years of Scrum Master experience with a bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Agile, and Scrum certifications are highly preferred (CSM, PSM, CSP, SAFe)
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and best practices
- Ability to identify epics, create user stories, and spikes
- Understanding of backlog aging and tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and capacity planning
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to coach, influence, and partner with all levels of employees; internal IT and external
- Experience using Jira a huge plus
For immediate consideration, please send an updated MS Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: scrum master, agile, SAFe, SDLC, software development life cycle, lead, guide, mentor, coach, story, epic, sprint, burndown, velocity, backlog, impediment, retrospective