- Must be a Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- 5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience facilitating project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, and other activities as needed
- Must be an expert in Agile software development methodologies and procedures
- Must have a conceptual understanding of managing large budgets (over 500K)
- Ability to track and communicate team sprint and release progress
- Will assist with the prioritization and resolution of defects/bugs
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced unstructured environment and be adaptable to scope changes from the business
- Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills are absolutely required
- Retail industry experience is a plus and highly desired
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field of study
- Experience working on an ATG e-commerce platform
Description of Role/Responsibilities: Our client is seeking a Certified ScrumMaster to lead an Agile development Pod of 10-12 contributors. The ideal candidate will be adaptable to change and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Experience working in a retail environment is highly desired along with e-commerce application development exposure. This organization implemented Agile about 18 months ago and is on "Phase 2" of their implementation. This is a very long-term position and could be a huge resume booster. If you are passionate about the Scrum methodology and want to join a growing, changing group, then this is the position for you!
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™