Build a Bigger, Better, Bolder Future
Imagine working for a company that measures its success based off the growth of its colleagues, a company that invests in its future by investing in you. Little Caesars is a company where our colleagues make an impact.
In this role, you will ensure agile teams execute exciting, mission-critical web and mobile projects to help us take our processes to the next level.You will play a key role working with IT leadership and all aspects of the digital team to ensure the success of high-profile and mission-critical projects. You will provide work direction to multiple project teams and act with discretion and authority relative to project management.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Work closely with the product owners and technology leads to push the agile development process forward for multiple software development projects in Little Caesars digital portfolio for web and mobile.
- Develop integrated baseline project plans applying estimating models, identify resources and skills required, document estimating assumptions, refine plans and manage performance against them.
- Provide regular updates and statuses to senior-level IT management.
- Facilitate daily scrum meetings with the entire project team, participating in sprint reviews, product backlog and sprint backlog grooming sessions, and retrospectives.
- Track and manage project status through traditional agile tools such as burndown charts as well as baselines, metrics and goals.
- Create a calendar of sprints and releases at a “scrum of scrums” level in collaboration with IT Management. Communicate this schedule to stakeholders.
- Act as a gatekeeper for software releases to Quality Assurance (QA) and Production environments.
- Publish release notes to stakeholders and customers.
- Facilitate the team’s progress towards those goals by resolving or escalating conflicts, issues and roadblocks.
- Provide work guidance and coach team members, fostering a collaborative culture and resolve conflict involving prioritization, design or preference.
- Drive a continuous improvement culture within the team and business.
- Build relationships with the business in order to coordinate all aspects of project delivery and deliver product to specifications in a timely manner.
- Work with the team to develop and improve standard process methodologies for both IT and the business.
- Manage project closure initiatives, such as client satisfaction survey and closure analysis.
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field. A combination of education and/or experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Demonstrated prior success as a Scrum Master using formal agile techniques.
- Mastery of Agile methodology and principles.
- Three (3) or more years' experience as Software Program/ Project Manager using Agile Techniques and iterative development.
- Previous experience with formal or informal project team supervision, including team member selection, performance, coaching, mentoring and development.
- Ability to manage multiple scrum teams simultaneously.
- Prior experience working on custom software development projects.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of colleagues, both technical and non-technical.
- Strong working knowledge of burndown metrics, velocity, user story development and task definition.
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office applications such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to drive results in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level.
- Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II)
- Knowledge of multiple Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, etc.
- Previous experience working on software development teams in non-manager capacity such as a developer or a business analyst.
- A state-of-the-art building with a modern-day, open environment in the heart of The District Detroit.
- A colleague fitness center, work café and an outdoor patio with grills.
- Over 60 different meeting spaces to help promote a collaborative environment.