Our innovative and industry leading client is seeking a Scrum Master for their team in Erlanger, KY. This is an immediate hire position with a company at the forefront of technological advancement.
As a Scrum Master, you will enable development teams and interface with Product Owners and stakeholders to facilitate application development and infrastructure projects. Ideal candidates will have retail industry experience and be knowledgeable of Agile methodology and best practices.
Rate: $45.00 - $55.00/hour + Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K matching
Duration: 6+ month contract
Requirements for Scrum Master:
- 3 to 5 years of experience with infrastructure and application development projects
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and best practices required
- Ability to identify epics, create user stories, spikes, understand velocity, burndown metrics, capacity planning, and backlog aging and tracking
- Experience using Jira is preferred
- Retail experience is a plus
For immediate consideration, please send your updated MS Word resume to EBourelle@eliassen.com
Keywords: scrum master, infrastructure, application development, SDLC, software development life cycle, mentor, coach, sprint, release, backlog, velocity, user story, epic, burndown, impediment, retrospective, retail, Jira, Agile