NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Pinpoint is seeking several Agile Scrum Masters on behalf of our clients. The ideal candidates are experienced consultants with the following capabilities/responsibilities:
- Facilitate all Scrum events for the team including preparing, moderating and post processing
- Hold effective retrospectives and track and monitor improvements; help the team to continuously improve their process
- Support the Product Owner in their role in writing effective user stories, planning releases, and prioritizing value
- Coordinate across teams as necessary at a SOS or program level
- Remove team impediments
- Help the team to keep focus (e.g. by acting as a buffer between external distractions and the team).
- Help the team to maintain their Scrum tools (Story board, Action board, charts, backlogs, etc.).
- Help the team and product owner to find suitable norms, definition of ready, and definition of done
- Mediate team members through conflict; help the team to make decisions and foster self-organization
- Reflect Agile and Scrum values to the team.
- Foster continuous learning and challenge the team to improve; exchange methods and learnings across the organization and further the Agile community within it
- Encourage the use of Agile Engineering Practices and Automated Testing within the development team
- Champion and support the culture change to improve agility
- Determine metrics as a catalyst for change and improvement
- Hands-on experience as a Scrum Master with a minimum of 5 years working with multiple teams
- CSM held for 5+ years; CSP preferred
- Proven experience transforming teams to Agile/Scrum from waterfall or other methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and servant-leader
- Working knowledge of other practices such as Kanban, XP and SAFe
- Proven leadership experience in IT delivery, building and sustaining high performing teams