|Reference # :||20-38682||Title :||Scrum Master/ Project Manager - Sacramento, CA 95811 (Onsite)|
|Location :||Sacramento, CA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/24/2020 / 12/31/2021|
Company: Artech Information Systems LLC
Position: Scrum Master/ Project Manager
Duration: 12+ months Contract (Possible Extension)
Location: Sacramento, CA 95811 (Onsite)
Job Reference Code: 20-38682
Scrum Master/ PM Position - This is an Agile Project for Application Migrations to AWS
The main function of an IT project/program manager is to plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as electronic data processing, information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming. Responsible for the performance of relatively small technical projects or a definable portion of a larger technical program in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines.
Directs and supervises all support resources for the performance of project assignments and activities.
Manages the technical direction of a project through the design, implementation, and testing in accordance with project objectives.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
• PMI ACP or PMP certification required.
• 2-4 years’ experience required.
• Scrum Master duties: Create, update, maintain releases, initiatives, epics, user stories, tasks in Jira. Administration of Jira. Facilitate all Scrum Ceremonies.
• Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
• Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
• Develop and interpret organizational goals, policies, and procedures.
• Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects.
• Takes projects from original concept through final implementation.
• Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, computer services, and client services.
• Defines project scope and objectives.Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
• Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
• Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
• Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
• Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
• Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
• Manages one or more programs.
• May participate in the development and execution of budgets, sales and marketing plans and other strategic tools.
• Participates in driving initiatives for achieving established objectives.
• Provides management services including general administrative oversight, time accounting. financial tracking, cost projection, inventory management, personnel evaluation and support.
• Specify systems requirements and insure that completed systems meet requirements.
• Prepares and approves Standard Operating Procedures, Protocols and other technical documentation.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
• Basic knowledge of AWS Services
• Expert knowledge of Jira and MS Project
Deputy Manager - Staffing
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Referral Program
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Events
- Medical, Dental and Vision