Our client is in need of a Scrum Master for a contract opportunity with a right-to-hire with our client in Washington DC. If you’re that person, submit your resume now!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
Our client is seeking a Scrum Master to support a large Agile implementation project.
- Act as Scrum Master for teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards project goals while also improving the way they work
- Facilitate and plan scrum ceremonies such as Sprint Planning, Retrospective, and Sprint Demos
- Understand team velocity, awareness of developer schedules and holidays, and ensure resources are not overloaded during sprints
- Ensure product scrum boards and component boards accurately reflect progress of team
- Assist Delivery Manager and Product Owner to ensure the backlog is groomed
- Identify and communicate dependencies and impediments while assisting in their removal
- Act as spokesperson for the team in communicating and coordinating between internal and external IT teams which include BAs, testers, architects, Delivery Managers, enterprise service developers, and component teams
- Maintain standard metrics that help the team, management, and other stakeholder understand development progress
- Coach the development team and stakeholders on Agent Portals’ Agile/Scrum practices
- Collaborate with scrum master team and leadership to refine process and implementation
- Must have at least 3 years experience as a Scrum Master
- Must have experience working with Agile methodologies and/or an Agile based work environment
- Strong candidates will have implementation experience
- Strong candidates will have experience with Pega technology & implementation
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Client will only consider US citizens due to security clearance requirements.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.