Seeking a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Account Manager. The qualified candidate will be responsible for monitoring and analyzing clients' digital PPC advertising campaigns on a regular basis as well as serving as the primary contact with the sales team and vendors for keyword research in generating campaign budget estimations. The individual will work directly with the Product Management and Operations teams and deal primarily with paid search, YouTube, and display campaigns.
- Digital advertising campaign fulfillment and performance monitoring and analysis
- Utilize tools to provide accurate and custom estimates of campaign potential to sales team as they approach clients to pitch our SEM products.
- Internal and external partner communication relative to landing page improvement suggestions, and email optimization to maximize PPC campaign performance
- Construction and optimization of ad campaigns and associated creative
- Minimum of 2-3 years of paid search experience
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet goals
- Basic knowledge of AdWords, Bing Ads, or other PPC user interface platforms
- Experience with keyword research tools and ability to use these tools to setup/expand SEM campaigns
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Google AdWords certified or become certified within 6 months of hire date
- Digital Marketing experience: 2-3 years
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178