ABOUT INOGENInogen was founded in 2001 to improve quality of life and increase freedom and independence for oxygen therapy users. Inogen is innovation in oxygen therapy. The Inogen mission is to improve freedom and independence for oxygen therapy patients through innovative products and services. Inogen is a manufacturer and Accredited Homecare Provider.
Inogen is focused on quality care, continuous improvement, and outstanding customer satisfaction. We are a stable, USA based company dedicated to providing an exciting and rewarding career to our employees. We completed a successful Initial Public Offering on the NASDAQ in 2014 and have demonstrated substantial growth over the last five years. Our work environment is casual yet high performing, and we are looking for seriously talented, motivated, and fast-paced professionals to join our team.
End-to-end management of Search Engine Marketing (SEM/PPC) programs for Inogen.com and other proprietary web properties. Charged with achieving lead targets on finite monthly/quarterly budgets and maximizing overall sales and revenue return and ROI of SEM programs. Accountable for management of budgets for SEM. Ongoing reporting and analysis of granular and macro-level events as they pertain to paid search or the digital marketing discipline in any way relevant to Inogen's ongoing consumer and business-to-business lines of business.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) program management and oversight
- SEM reporting; report building, maintenance, expansion and delivery to senior marketing staff
- Keyword analysis, keyword building, negative keyword additions
- Ad copy writing, ad copy testing, partner/reseller/competitive landscape ad copy monitoring
- Landing page wireframe design and testing. A/B/C testing, multivariate testing of copy and landing page combinations
- Overall SEM account maintenance and continuous improvement
Do you possess these abilities?
- Quant background, analytically oriented
- Spreadsheet aptitude, specifically MS Excel
- MS SQL knowledge or training and/or applied experience
- Solid understanding of digital marketing in general
- Working knowledge and at a minimum intermediate level skill in Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Yahoo! Gemini paid search platforms
- Exposure and working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited 4-year institution in a related field (e.g. Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Mathematics, etc.)
- 6 months to 2 years of experience managing or working on SEM campaigns
WHY INOGENInogen is a dynamic company that is not only focused on quality care of patients, but is also committed to being a top employer. Each of Inogen' s offices have a casual culture that supports employees being responsible and developing professionals.
We offer competitive salaries and a robust benefit package:
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan 401 (K) plan available for all employees Health, dental, vision insurance Flexible spending accounts and wellness discount program Life Insurance Long Term Disability Robust paid time off and 8 paid holidays Employee Assistance Program
See the Inogen Team in action:
Inogen Where we go to work hard to positively impact people's lives
Inogen is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm; http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. The pay transparency policy is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf.
Inogen is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (972) 616-5668 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.