The Dishwasher’s responsibility is to clean dishes, kitchen, food preparation equipment, or utensils.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
The following list is not inclusive of additional responsibilities that may be requested by the Kitchen Manager.
• Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, and/or pans using dishwashers or by hand.
• Place clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage areas.
• Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
• Stock supplies such as food and utensils in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, and salad bars.
• Sweep and scrub floors.
• Clean garbage cans with water or steam.
• Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
• Clean and prepare various foods for cooking or serving.
• Prepare and package individual place settings.
We Are Earl Enterprises®
Earl Enterprises® builds on its past successes in defining ambitious goals for the future.
Earl Enterprises® bring together the power of people, services and creative genius to build innovative sustainable companies that guests can enjoy today and in the future through our diversified brand portfolio. Earl Enterprises® is growing as a leader in the field of entertainment, leisure, tourism, hotel, and restaurant consultant services. Come join us onward and upward. Our concepts include Planet Hollywood, Buca di Beppo, Earl of Sandwich, Chicken Guy, Collide.com, Seaside on the Pier, Mixology, Café Hollywood and Bertucci's.