Client Event Coordinator responsible for assisting with advancement of Sales client activation plans, information management, ensuring assets are fulfilled and delivering exceptional client services overall for the Client Events Department and Sales Group.Client Event Coordinator responsible for assisting with advancement of Sales client activation plans, information management, ensuring assets are fulfilled and delivering exceptional client services overall for the Client Events Department and Sales Group.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining an overall knowledge of Sales client activations and act as the point person on information management of site plans, load-in/out plans, and intricate details of production
- Act as a liaison from the Client Events team for the Sales Department with a wide range of responsibilities including providing support on client activation logistical planning, ensuring fulfillment of assets through thorough information management, event planning (pre-event and onsite), venue searches, site visits, client services, and creative problem solving
- Oversee Sales client venues, unique activations, product integration and various other brand opportunities
- Assist with management of Austin Convention Center pre-function and room lounges, hotel lounges, parties, and various other client events for the Sales Department
- Maintain accurate tracking processes and documents for the Client Events Department and Sales Group through ongoing coordination with other SXSW departments, vendors and clients
- Support on production pre-planning and advancement of client activations and official events to include multi-day client venues, brand integration, amplification opportunities, and other unique activations
- Create production timelines and assist with managing client deadlines and deliverables
On Site Responsibilities
- Update and maintain onsite tracking documents and processes for activations to include: sponsor/client production and activation tracking, primary client and vendor contact list(s), day-by-day event sponsor schedule, and more to be determined as needed
- Assist as needed with client load-ins, roaming various client activation areas and ensuring all client needs are met
- Meet regularly with the Client Events and Sales teams to discuss problems/solutions in place
- May spend upwards of 14 consecutive days away from home.
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience in event production and client services strongly preferred
- Must possess a positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Proficiency in Google Docs and Microsoft Office
- FileMaker Pro skills would be of benefit but not required
- Ability to take direction then accurately and efficiently see projects through to completion
- Strong multi-tasking skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to lift boxes, drive a van, move furniture, hang banners, set up event spaces, etc.
Work Location & Schedule
- Position is located in Austin, Texas. Core business office hours are Mon-Fri, 10am – 6pm. Must be available to work additional hours during January – March to include evenings and weekends.
- ASAP – March 27, 2020