Day-to-Day for a Customer Service Representative
- Assisting with Inbound call processing to schedule requests for pool equipment service through the use of scheduling software.
- Interact with CSR Leads to resolve scheduling and customer issues.
- Interface with customers to analyze problems and work with dispatchers to provide a resolution.
- Maintain Aux time at 2 hours or less each day
- Maintain Average talk time of 2:30 mins or less
- Maintain daily call goal expectation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and exceptional phone etiquette.
- Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency with above average keyboard skills.
- Consistently positive, professional interaction with contacts at all levels.
- History of good attendance and work habits.
- Ability to learn the 'technical' aspect of the swimming pool industry.
- Able to work flexible work schedule and weekends
The Customer Support Center(Corporate Office) is located in Phoenix, Arizona. The Customer Support Center assists all of Leslie’s internal and external customers around the nation. The once warehouse, now office, includes an on-site gym and wellness center, along with covered parking. As the leading pool supply retailer in the nation, we work hard to maintain a supportive and friendly atmosphere that results in innovation and quality service.
Since 1963, we have aimed to deliver quality products through superior customer service. As a steadily growing organization, with a presence in 35 states, we recognize that the most critical component to our continued success is our people. And as such, there is nothing we value more than the development and growth of our team. Our internal promotion and advancement structure is unsurpassed: the vast majority of all open management positions are filled from talent within our company.
Company Mission Statement; We are committed to being the world-class authority in pool and spa care, supported by our dedication to offer the best value across all channels and the highest quality of customer service, delivered through knowledge, integrity and friendliness.
Leslie’s Core Tenants; Passion for Sales Growth, Superior Customer Service, Operational Excellence, A Great Place to Work, Culture of ThriftandContinuous Improvement.
We offer our employeescompetitive compensation, extensive paid training, comprehensive and flexible suite of benefits package, 401K with company match, team member discounts, rewards for top performers, and most importantly career advancement opportunities.
Leslie’s is committed to infusing diversityinto the workplace and providing opportunity to our military veterans and their families. Having a diverse and experienced team fuels innovation and creativity. We promote an expansive environment that supports differing perspectives, thoughts, ideas, concerns, cultures, and ways of life.