Retail Merchandiser Representative- Seasonal Part Time
At Hasbro, we embrace the unique skills, experiences, talents and perspectives of our global workforce which, combined with our culture of curiosity and innovation, generates the best ideas. We live our values of Community, Passion, Integrity and Creativity, and we’re committed to giving our 5,000+ employees opportunities to build their individual capabilities, balance work and home, deliver excellence through team work and thrive personally. This enables us to deliver results in all aspects of our business.
You will act as an ambassador to iconic brands like My Little Pony, Littlest Pet Shop, Monopoly, Transformers, and Nerf, by delivering industry leading customer service to our key retail accounts. Representing Hasbro, you will create excitement and engage our consumers by executing timely and effective merchandising initiatives across all Hasbro Toy and Game categories. Please note the territory for this career opportunity includes: Mesa, Apache Junction and Gilbert.
A day in the life as a Retail Merchandiser Representative:
- Ensure all Hasbro brands are well represented, stocked and maintained thru the implementation of Hasbro’s merchandising principles
- Implement in-store promotional activities and set up point of purchase materials and displays
- Build and maintain strong account relationships with store management and personnel thru regularly scheduled calls and ongoing communication with all levels of store management and store personnel
- This is a Part Time Hourly position for approximately 3 months (October-December)
- The schedule is 3-5 days per week and up to 40 hours during busy holiday periods
What you’ll have:
- Able/willing to work daytime hours and Saturdays during Nov-Dec which is our peak selling season.
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a High School diploma or equivalent
- Must live within the designated territory (Mesa, AZ)
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Tech savvy (Microsoft Office, Internet and Cellular/Wireless devices)
- Able to lift boxes up to 40lbs as well as stoop, squat, walk and stand for long periods of time while adhering to safety procedures and expectations
- Previous Retail/Grocery or Merchandising experience is a plus
- Computer access/skills with high speed internet and a printer/Cell Phone x
Join us and be part of creating the world’s best play experiences.
Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World's Best Play Experiences. From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, Hasbro offers a variety of ways for audiences to experience its iconic brands, including NERF, MY LITTLE PONY, TRANSFORMERS, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY, BABY ALIVE and MAGIC: THE GATHERING, as well as premier partner brands. Through its entertainment labels, Allspark Pictures and Allspark Animation, the Company is building its brands globally through great storytelling and content on all screens. Hasbro is committed to making the world a better place for children and their families through corporate social responsibility and philanthropy. Hasbro ranked No. 5 on the 2018 100 Best Corporate Citizens list by CR Magazine, and has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere Institute for the past seven years. Learn more at www.hasbro.com, and follow us on Twitter (@Hasbro & @HasbroNews) and Instagram (@Hasbro)