SEASONAL NON-CDL or CDL Driver
Pace Runners is always looking for highly motivated, energetic Drivers for our courier and delivery services in Pensacola, FL to run through mid-January.
The Driver position provides key support for delivery services. The position is responsible for driving as well as managing the daily customer service aspects as a delivery driver. In addition, the driver maintains positive and ongoing relationships with external customers and freight partners.
- Making routed deliveries regularly
- Practice safe and efficient driving habits.
- Ability to multi-task various functions simultaneously
- Build relationships with customers to ensure continued operating improvements
- Communication at all organizational levels
- Use of computers including Microsoft Office and other programs.
- Valid Tennessee License with "F" Endorsement or CDL Driver's License
- 6+ months of professional driver experience required.
- Ability to communicate with Customers and at All Organizational Levels
- Excellent Driving Record
- Must be willing to work flexible schedule.
- Knowledge of DOT regulations.
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend, and lift packages that may exceed 50 lbs.
- Able to operate a forklift ( prefer certification)
- Must be skilled in operating box/straight trucks and cargo vans
Candidates are subject to criminal background, drug and alcohol screenings.
We are committed to providing our customers and team members an excellent experience. We define ourselves by capitalizing on our relationships and striving to improve ourselves and the lives of others through our work. It is our mission and vision that drive us to provide the best service possible to the communities that we serve. Individuals who partner with Pace can expect challenges, growth, and competitive benefits.
If you feel like you possess the values and skills that it takes to join our team then submit your resume. We look forward to meeting you.