Seasonal Progressive Care (PCU) at Florida Hospital Waterman
Florida Hospital Waterman is located at 1000 Waterman Way, Tavares, FL 32778.
Work Hours/Shifts for a Progressive Care (PCU) Registered Nurse RN:
Full Time Day Shifts, Night Shifts- $41/hr, bonus given upon completion of contract.
What you need as a Progressive Care (PCU) Registered Nurse RN:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of an Associate of Science degree
- Clear and Active
- RN license required
- BLS through the American Heart Association
- 1 Year of PCU experience
You will be responsible for as a Progressive Care (PCU) Registered Nurse RN:
- The provision of Registered Nurse care to assigned patients in accordance with current BH Standards of Care.
- Demonstrating knowledge and application of the nursing process as it relates to patients and families.
- Collaborating with health team members, patients/families in the provision of care.
- Delegating and providing direct supervision to other health team members as appropriate in the implementation of the patient care plan.
- Med/Surg Oncology Registered Nurses act as an advocate for patients/families/significant others.
- Practicing within accepted ethical and legal parameters of nursing.
- Add ratio and Number of beds.
Florida Hospital Waterman
Florida Hospital Waterman is a career destination for individuals who feel a calling to help fulfill our mission of providing whole-person care that is highly compassionate and clinically first-rate. Drawn by that mission, team members also appreciate our state-of-the-art hospital, which is strikingly situated on a lovely lakeside campus, approximately 1 hour Northwest of Orlando. In August 2003, the hospital opened the doors of this replacement facility on Hwy 441 in Tavares. The 450,000 square foot, 269-bed acute care facility offers the latest in medical technology. Each patient room is private, and the uniquely designed "clover leaf" patient care units consist of 60 beds per floor. The Emergency Department is sized to accommodate up to 60,000 visits per year.