We Are Hiring
Respiratory Therapist- Registered - Respiratory Care 001 - Nights - Indianapolis-8050 Township Lin - Indianapolis, IN
Are you an RRT looking for agency pay and a short commitment? Join our team as a short-term option associate! Multiple short-term option RRT assignments available with agency competitive pay. Assignment length 9-15 weeks. Current needs is in our Level IV NICU St.Vincent Health Women’s Hospital, Seton Specialty Hospital (LTACH) and our Level I trauma acute care location on 86th street in Indianapolis. Two years of experience in specialty area preferred. Assignments are temporary and non-benefited. Twelve-hour night shift currently available.
Why Join Ascension?
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana’s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women’s and children’s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to provide evaluation of and care for patients with respiratory insufficiencies.
- Assesses patient for appropriate type and frequency of treatment and develops a plan of care based on diagnosis.
- Implements and monitors patient care plan and equipment. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition. Performs advanced respiratory care modalities.
- Evaluates respiratory practice, administration of medications, and treatment based on patient outcome.
- Educates the patient and family about the health condition and provides information about community support groups and other available programs.
- Responds to emergency resuscitation team code.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the
- One or more of the following:
- Respiratory Care Practitioner credentialed from the
- Respiratory Therapist specializing in
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the
- Certification specializing in
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)