Hiring Seasonal Sanitation workers for our Day Shift.
Under the direction of the sanitation supervisors and specialists, responsible for the manual cleaning of the plant and equipment within the manufacturing facilities. Responsible for following company food, quality and safety standards as well as specific standard work and standard operation procedures. A majority of the work time is spent completing sanitation processes on schedule.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Participates in the disassembly and assembly of general manufacturing equipment for cleaning and sanitation purposes.
- Is responsible for adhering to all safe work procedures and practices of safety. Communicates safety, quality, delivery, and cost ideas and improvements when noticed during the completion of sanitation processes. Adhere to applicable Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Is responsible for personal development by utilizing all company provided training, resources, programs and experts.
- Execute general sanitation cleaning duties based on company documented processes and procedures (SOP's, Standard Work, Etc.)
- Communicate CI ideas and suggestions when noticed during the completion of sanitation processes.
- Individual contributions through daily work that impact team metrics relating to Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost. Communicate effectively, appropriately, and respectfully with each member of the organization. Emphasizes the values of trust, integrity and respect during all communications within the organization.
Must be available to workSunday - Saturdaywith 1-2 days off a week. Approximate start time of 9:30 AM - 10:00 AM until 7:00 - 7:30 PM. Or 12:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Pay is %2416.00 an hour.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Previous sanitation experience preferred.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and follow detailed instructions. Must be a team player, capable of working alone.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application at www.wellscareers.com
Wells is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled