Meaden & Moore is a leading CPA and business consulting firm committed to providing outstanding professional services for our clients, rewarding careers for our staff, and diligent service to our communities. Since 1919, we have focused our expertise and resources on providing superior accounting, tax, forensic, and consulting services to a wide array of clients in a variety of industries. Through careful examination of the issues affecting business success, our CPAs, CFEs, CFFs, advisors, and auditors develop strategies and solutions to help our clients thrive in today’s global economy.
Opportunity and Qualifications:
We are currently seeking Seasonal Tax Accountants for our Cleveland Office. These professionals will be working each year on a recurring basis during our tax season (mid-January through mid-April) and would possibly be available to work on extended returns as needed. Hours and locations (office vs. remote) are flexible, and we will work to accommodate your needs.
The Seasonal Tax Accountant has primary responsibility for preparing tax forms including Forms 1040 and 1041. Experience with Forms 1065, 1120, and 1120S is a plus.
To be considered for this position, candidates must:
- Hold a Bachelor or advanced degree in Accounting.
- Possess 3-6 years public accounting experience, specifically in the area of personal tax preparation.
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint) as well as basic knowledge of operating systems.
- Be self-motivated and willing to work in a team environment.
Meaden & Moore provides a competitive compensation package commensurate with qualifications and experience.