Monro, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest auto service companies and major tire retailer. We own and operate more than 1,200 stores in 32 states and our stock trades on the Nasdaq (MNRO). The Monro family of brands includes some the most recognizable names in the industry—Monro Auto Service and Tire Centers, Mr. Tire, Tire Choice, amongst many more regional chains. Our dominance is driven by teammates who strive to provide a five-star experience and deliver consistent value to our guests and shareholders. At Monro, we understand that a 5-star guest experience begins with a 5-star teammate experience. In fact, we’re currently investing more than $100 million in store improvements, new technology, and career development through our own Monro University training platform.
Destination Monro – Your Career is Here!
Do you have what it takes to shape a better future for yourself and the automotive service industry? Our vision is to be America’s leading auto and tire centers, trusted by consumers as the best place in our neighborhoods for quality automotive maintenance and repairs. We’re looking for motivated individuals at every stage in their career who share our vision. Positions are available in our retail locations across our many brands, in field management, and in store operations at our Store Support Center in Rochester, New York. If you like helping others, as much as you like working on cars; if you enjoy being part of a team, solving problems, and building guest relationships; if you value honesty and integrity - we have a Destination for you at Monro. Contact us to learn more. Destination Monro! – Your career is here.
Winter’s coming! Put your call center, retail, or auto service experience to work helping our customers purchase tires for the snow season ahead. We need to hire a team of customer service professionals with excellent listening, problem-solving, and sales skills for a 12- to 16-week assignment at our new call center in Keene, New Hampshire. Permanent call center or retail tire store employment is a possibility for exceptional performers. The position of Inbound Call Center Representative requires previous selling experience, solid phone skills, and a polite, friendly manner. Tire industry experience is a plus, but we will train serious candidates with a desire to learn and develop their sales skills.
- Answer inbound calls
- Field questions about our tire products and availability, tire installation, wheel alignment and other services, store hours and locations, etc.
- Advise customers on the best tire options from our extensive inventory of major brand and economy tires
- Assist with special order tires
- Match the correct tire brand, model, size, speed, and load rating to customer vehicle specifications
- Calculate and provide tire and tire installation quotes, including competitor matches
- Close sales
- Schedule tire installation appointments at our retail stores
- Meet call handling metrics
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong phone, verbal, and active listening skills
- Superior phone sales skills
- Ability to quickly determine customer needs, devise and present solutions, and close sales
- Ability to deliver on the promise that customers will #ExperienceBetter
- Project a positive attitude about our stores and tire brands
- Highly Dependable
· Full Time and Part Time Hours available
· Competitive Wages
· Excellent Growth and Advancement Opportunity
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Monro, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.