About News Break
News Break defines a new way for users to engage with local news. Since its founding in 2015, it has grown by leaps and bounds. We’re the nation's largest intelligent local news platform!
News Break is ranked the #1 news app on both iOS and Android. With 11M+ daily active users and 23M+ monthly users (data source: App Annie), we’re also ahead of all major news apps such as The New York Times, CNN News, The Washington Post, Yahoo News, and SmartNews.
We're a series-C startup headquartered at Mountain View, California.
For more information, visit www.newsbreak.com/about
- Help establish and grow News Break Media Platform among creators, influencers and publishers
- Partner with business development, Marketing and engineering to define the growth strategy and product roadmap for Media Platform and drive the development process
- Catch unanticipated issues for Media Platform that arise along the way and see them through to resolution
- Experience in product management for Internet or high-tech companies. Startup experience is a plus.
- Industry experience working with content creators and publishers
- Experience launching and driving adoption for new products and services, owning and achieving key results
- Communication: with experience conveying ideas to end users and engineering teams
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
We provide highly competitive compensation package including base salary, bonuses, and stock options. Benefits include great Medical, Dental and Vision. A flat organization and family-like culture makes this a perfect environment to make huge impact on our product and grow your skill set.