The SEC Reporting Manager is responsible for preparing and/or reviewing quarterly and annual SEC filings and quarterly earnings releases. The position will also provide assistance with analyzing new accounting pronouncements and policies related to new banking initiatives. In addition, the individual will play a key role in assisting with preparation of other registration statements filed with the SEC.
We are looking for an ambitious individual that is extremely flexible, who thrives in a high pressure and deadline intensive environment. Responsibilities:
* Prepare and/or review financial reports - Quarterly10Q's and annual 10K filed with the SEC, and quarterly earnings releases including preparation of supporting work papers and analysis supporting the financial statements
* Assist in the evaluation of all proposed transactions for accounting and reporting implications
* Assist in review of XBRL tagging
* Prepare and review financial statement disclosure checklists on a quarterly basis
* Research and explain quarterly and year-to-date fluctuations in income and balance sheet accounts for consideration in earnings releases
* Monitor pending accounting pronouncements and analyze potential impact to financial statement disclosures
* Develop accounting policies for new bank initiatives
* Prepare the other ad hoc registration statements
* Assist in preparation of materials as part of the annual external audits and regulatory exams Qualifications:
* Undergraduate degree from accredited university in account or finance
* 5-7 years of related accounting/finance experience, preferable in a publicly traded banking or financial services environment
* CPA designation required
* In-depth knowledge of U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting requirements
* Proficient experience with MS Office applications and WDesk
* Knowledge of iXBRL preferred
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong analytical skills with preference to experience working with automation, data workflow, and analytical tools such as Workiva, Alteryx, Tableau, or UiPath.
* Strong all-around technical skills, including but not limited to, MS Office products and WDesk.
* Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, and rapidly changing environment
* Ability to prioritize competing priorities in a logical manner
* Ability to work nights and weekends, when needed, during reporting periods
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled