Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team. The Third Party Information Security (TPIS) function within Global Information Security is responsible for oversight of third party security programs, including assessing third party security programs and maximizing protections for all aspects of security for the third party landscape.
Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Third Party Information Security (TPIS) function within Global Information Security is responsible for oversight of third party security programs, including assessing third party security programs and maximizing protections for all aspects of security for the third party landscape.This role entails developing and maintaining strong internal and external relationships to develop and meet stated initiative goals, identifying/tracking/ addressing roadblocks, ensuring that these efforts are aligned to GIS priorities, and that projects are delivering to milestones on time and within resource guidelines. Strong coordination with internal Bank of America teams, government partners, and sector organization representatives is critical to this role. Must be able to meet demands associated with managing multiple projects in a global environment.
Create a next generation operating model to ensure holistic, integrated, and effective delivery of third party information security risk reduction. The Emerging Risk Management role will focus on Third Party trends that are just beginning to emerge so we can identify potential shifts in critical assumptions, thereby allowing us to develop or modify our strategies. This work can minimize the negative effects and/or capitalize on the potential opportunities that an emerging risk may present. This role actively seeks out information from a variety of external sources in order to identify emerging risks, monitor trends, track changes to the threat level and articulate the impact to the business. The role supports execution of risk deliverables and participates in executive level risk management routines. This role will also develop close working relationships across GIS, as well as with Business Partners and Key Stakeholders.
• Emerging risk management and third party information security experience with proven ability to effectively apply risk principles to challenging business situations. A deep understanding of risk management concepts.
• Excellent influencing and problem-resolution skills
• Ability to operate across organizational boundaries to accomplish tasks
• Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking/attention to detail
• Well organized and thorough, with the ability to balance and prioritize
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate information to senior management and as well as non-technical audiences across multiple levels of the organization
• Ability to “connect the dots” for others across multiple data points, make connections upstream/downstream that may not be easily noticeable
Posting Date: 07/24/2019
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
Addison, TX, 16001 N Dallas Pkwy (TX8044),
- United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift