We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. In fact, over 65% of our managerial positions are filled by internal candidates.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal Services is currently searching for Part Time Security Airport Agent Officers for a Major Local Airport in Jamaica Queens.
- Starting hourly rate is $19.88hr
- Position is Part Time
- Shifts available:
- Officers will be conducting access control of any and all individuals that need to enter controlled area. Monitor control area and public area while inside a security booth. Conduct full vehicle inspections outdoors during all kinds of weather conditions. Patrol Terminal, Long Term, and Employee Parking lots. Conducting foot patrols in the AirTrain facility. Perform Fire Watch patrols on various buildings throughout the property. Report any and all observations to supervisor and client via Radio transmission, phone call, hand written reports. Follow and enforce policies and safety measures established by AUS and Client.
- Candidates must have at least 2 years of verifiable security experience OR military history OR law enforcement.
- Candidates must have a drivers license with a clean driving history.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.