Security Analyst Engineer BLCSE shall: Provide Computer Network Defense (CND) support to the BLCSE within the Cyber Enterprise Systems Center (CESC) to ensure products, systems, and services comply with all appropriate Information Assurance policies/procedures, network defense requirements and best practices as prescribed by the Office of the Directory of National Intelligence (ODNI), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Department of Defense (DoD), Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), Army Cyber Command (ARCYBER), the CSSP TIER-II, and local authorities. Must have at least two (2) years’ experience with Cyber Security CS disciplines within the DoD and/or other agencies within the United States Government. Must be familiar with the requirements outlined in the most current Evaluator Scoring Metric (ESM).
• Shall have a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field with 4+ years of concentrated related IA/CS discipline experience. Additional training, certifications, and/or years of relevant technical experience may be substituted for a degree. Demonstrated experience with DoD Directive 8500.01E, Chairman Joint Chief of Staff (CJCS) Instruction 6510.01, DoD Instruction O-8530.2,
• Knowledge of the DoD, IC, and national level system security initiatives and Local Area Network (LAN) / Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies.
• On day one, contractor must have baseline certification requirement to include either GCIA (preferred) or CEH or GCIH or SCYBER or CFR or CSA+ or GICSP certification.
• Within 6 months of assignment to position the contractor must have CISA** or GSNA or cyber/information/network security advanced degrees approved by the IAM/COR.
• Obtain and Maintain a Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.
Summit Technologies, Inc. is an equalopportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteranstatus.
Position descriptions serve as a guideline and may not beconstrued as a guarantee of employment. Summit Technologies, Inc. is an at-willorganization.